Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today's Gratitude List

  1. Picture of a smiling granddaughter as my computer wallpaper. She’s happy and healthy, and we are blessed.
  2. Better than expected papers from my English class. We won’t have to spend as long on the beginning steps, so there will be more time to learn to write well.
  3. Good attitudes from students, which make it easier to maintain a positive outlook myself.
  4. My dinner menu is planned, and I have everything on hand to make it. Now we can eat and still have time left to enjoy the evening after dinner’s over.
  5. Not even one person has asked me a computer question today, so I have had time to do my own work uninterrupted.
  6. The shuffle feature on the iPod works well. I’m not even skipping the Christmas songs today.
  7. My dogs still love me--especially when I have bones in my hand. I think my husband loves me, too, though I don't tempt him with bones.

No comments: